Cake Decorating Basics Class
Wed, October 22, 2014
Date: Wednesday October 22,2014
Instructor: Pastry Chef Michelle Mentzer
Summary: You will be learning how to professionally ice a cake, how to use different pressures to create borders along the edges, and how to write with an icing bag.
- icing and gel colors to tint if desired, and disposable bowls
- waxed paper
- paper towels or cloth to wet
-disposable cake decorating icing bags, size 18"
-Un-iced cake on plate or cake board
- 2 sets of plastic couplers
- metal cake decorator tips, sizes 4,16, and an icer tip (optional)
- small offset decorator spatula
- medium straight decorator spatula
- two medium bowls
- turntable or lazy Susan